First Choice Power “Light up the Neighborhood” Refer-A-Friend Sweepstakes
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY AND LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
- Subject to the additional restrictions below, the First Choice Power Holiday Referrals Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the United States of America. Employees of First Choice Power, LLC (“Sponsor”), affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
- Prize; Winner will receive one (1) $500.00 (Five hundred dollar 00/100) Visa gift card. Gift Card terms and conditions may apply. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these official contest rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the prize winner. No cash will exchange. Prize is not transferable. Winner will be notified in advance and the Visa gift card prize will be mailed to the address included within the participant’s First Choice Power billing account information.
- Winner of the drawing will be randomly selected from a list of all customers who successfully enrolled with Sponsor in compliance with Sponsor's Refer a Friend Program (“RAF”). One (1) entry will be included in the drawing for every successful Refer a Friend enrollment from November 1 – December 31, 2018 (“Promotional Period”). Contest winner will receive the prize set forth in Section 2, to be randomly selected from all referrals received within the Promotional Period. For detailed information on how to participate in the First Choice Power Refer-a-Friend program, visit https://www.firstchoicepower.com/refer-a-friend. To refer a friend and receive a qualified entry into the contest, simply have them visit https://www.firstchoicepower.com to enroll in any of the featured First Choice Power postpaid electricity plans and enter your unique Referral Code in the specified field within the order form . You can access your unique Referral Code by logging into your Online Account Manager at www.firstchoicepower.com/refer-a-friend. Each qualified referral will automatically get you one entry into this Contest upon a completed enrollment. There is no limit to the number of Qualified Referrals and/or entries into the contest that a customer may receive during the Promotional Period.
- The Contest begins at 12:00:01 a.m. CST on November 1, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CST on December 31, 2018. The winner will be chosen on Thursday, February 28, 2019 and notified by email or by phone at the phone number provided on his /her First Choice Power Account profile. For all purposes of this Contest, the Sponsor's website computer is the official clock. Potential contest prize winner may be required to return a completed, signed, notarized, and unmodified official affidavit of eligibility, release of liability, and (except where prohibited) publicity release (collectively, "Affidavit/Release"), and any other documentation required by Sponsor in its sole discretion, within ten (10) or less business days after such notification.
- Prize and prize notifications will only be sent to addresses within the U.S. If a potential prize winner cannot be reached, if he/she is found to be ineligible, if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential prize winner will be disqualified, and an alternate potential prize winner may be selected (at Sponsor's sole discretion) from all remaining eligible Contest entries received. Winners are responsible for all taxes incurred by winning prizes and may have to complete an IRS Form 1099 before the prize will be awarded and any release and waiver forms.
- The Winner acknowledges that Sponsor shall have the right to publicize and broadcast their name, likeness, and voice to promote their winning and participation in the Contest.
- Winner to be determined by Sponsor. All decisions are final.
- No Cash will be substituted for this Prize. Prize substitutions, rule changes or additions, and contest modifications or withdrawal may occur at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any rules dispute shall be determined by discretion of the management, of Sponsor.
- Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Contest and randomly award the prize from among eligible entries received at the time of such action, should a virus, bugs, malicious tampering or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration of proper referral enrollments. Sponsor reserves the exclusive right to, in its sole discretion, temporarily or permanently discontinue the Contest at any time.
- Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify anyone found to be: 1) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website hosting the Contest, 2) acting in violation of these Official Rules, or 3) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage the website where online entries are received or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is in violation of criminal and civil laws. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant or individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- SPONSOR: First Choice Power, LLC.
Use the online HTML converter tool to compose the content for your website easily.