Power your Texas home using prepaid electricity with no deposit, no credit check, and no long-term contract.
How Does Power-to-Go® Work?
Here at First Choice Power, you have the power in your hands. With our Power-to-Go® prepaid electricity plans, you're in control of your energy life. Simply use electricity as you see fit and you determine HOW and WHEN you pay for it.
No long-term contract. No credit check. No deposit. No more monthly bills. No worries. And it's easier than you think.
- 1Easy Enrollment: Sign up online, and we'll confirm your enrollment in moments via e-mail or text message.
- 2Easy Payment: Make payments on your terms - whether online, in your Online Account Manager, in person, or over the phone.
- 3Easy Service: Enjoy reliable Texas electricity from First Choice Power - complete with easy access to your usage history.
- 4Easy Reminders: You'll get reminder texts or e-mails when it's time to add money to your account.
After you sign up, log into your Online Account Manager to make your first payment. After that, simply pay as often as you want and as much as you'd like — just be sure your account balance doesn't drop below Zero! #YouGotThis!
Pay on Your Terms
Here at First Choice Power, it's all about convenience. We want to make paying for your energy as simple as possible - check out these options! With Power-to-Go®, we'll never send you a monthly electricity bill. Instead, you'll receive occasional e-mails or text messages — such as when it's time to put a bit more money into your account. And even then, you determine how much to pay and where to make that payment. You are in charge!
Ready to Pick Your Plan?
There are three basic ways you can enjoy prepaid Texas electricity with First Choice Power:
- Variable-Rate Plan — The price you pay per kWh fluctuates with the energy market, which means you can take advantage when prices dip low.
- Free Power Saturdays — Shift all your high-usage chores to Saturday, since you won't pay for any electricity you use in your home that day!
- Free Power Weekends — Shift all your high-usage chores to Saturday AND Sunday, since you won't pay for any electricity you use in your home all weekend long!
Make the move from prepaid electricity to a fixed-rate plan without worrying about a deposit. If you meet all the necessary eligibility requirements during your first sixty (60) days as our customer, you'll have the opportunity to switch to a fixed-rate plan so you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes from rate stability. It's our way of thanking you for being such a great Power-To-Go customer.
Check Your Usage History When It's Convenient for You
The whole point of Texas prepaid electricity from First Choice Power is to put control over your energy usage in your hands. So, we've made things easy for you with our Usage Graphs! You can now see exactly what you've used on a daily and monthly basis so you have a better idea of what payments you need to make. Just log into your Online Account Manager on your smartphone and start learning about your energy habits. You can see how much energy you've used and the payments you've made. Even better — we send reminder texts or e-mails when you have only 3-7 days of energy left on your account.Manage Your Account