Lower your energy usage when Texas needs it most to receive bill credits
First Choice Power is giving you even more ways to save with Power Down Rewards! Sometimes the energy supply in Texas is threatened due to high consumption (what we call "Peak Events"). When you reduce your energy use during these Peak Events, you could save 10% on your bill. It's simple: you get rewarded just for using less electricity during these specified times, usually on brutally hot summer days.
Sign up to participate in the Power Down Rewards program, reduce your energy consumption to the specific level we request, and you'll get a 10% discount on your next bill.
How it Works:
- As a First Choice Power, you are already enrolled in Reduce Your Use Rewards! <
- First Choice Power will call a Peak Event.
- Event hours will last from 3pm to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
- You'll be notified of the event via email and in your Online Account Manager.
- You'll be responsible for reducing your energy consumption.
- If you succeed in reducing your use to the level we request, you'll earn a 10% discount in the form of a bill credit on your next bill.
With your participation, we can help lower your next bill and do our part to restore the power supply to sufficient levels. Let's save energy together with First Choice Power's Power Down Rewards!
Still have questions? Visit our FAQs here.
*Discount applies to eligible energy supply charges and excludes taxes and TDU charges. Smart meter required. Must be a customer in good standing to participate in the program. See terms and conditions for full details.
Need More Details?
Log into your account to learn more about First Choice Power's Power Down Rewards program.