FAQs for Texas

Get the Answers for Your Important Electricity Questions

How do I get the Switch Hold removed?

Simple! All you have to do is download a New Occupant Statement (NOS) here, enter all the information, and sign it. Next, submit it to us with one of the following:

  • A copy of a signed lease agreement (in its entirety) in your name
  • A notarized Affidavit of Landlord (download a blank template here)
  • Closing documents in your name for purchase of the property
  • An electric bill in your name dated within the last two months from a different service address

Send both documents to us either by e-mail at Enrollment.Exceptions@DirectEnergy.com or fax at 1-866-814-3021.If you send it via e-mail, the processing time is shorter.

If you'd rather mail your documents, please send them to Enrollment Exceptions, 6502 South Yale Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74136. Please realize it can take up to 5 additional business days for us to receive any documents sent this way.

Contact Us

Looking for additional help? Just click that blue button below for a range of ways to speak with us!

Contact Us