FAQs for Texas

Get the Answers for Your Important Electricity Questions

How can I close my First Choice Power account?


If you are moving to a new address within the First Choice Power service area, you can transfer your service to your new address in your Online Account Manager or by calling our Customer Care team at 1-866-469-2464.

If you are moving outside of the First Choice Power service area and you need to close your account, please call our Customer Care center toll-free at 1-866-469-2464

Changing Energy Providers

If your current energy plan is not meeting your needs, we invite you to log into your Online Account Manager to see if you are eligible to switch plans and explore the options available to you.

If you need further assistance, please call 1-866-469-2464 and we will be happy to assist you.

Please note if you change energy providers, you may owe First Choice Power a cancellation fee depending on the terms of the plan you selected. If you have questions about your contract, you can view the details in your Online Account Manager. You can also contact our Customer Care team at 1-866-469-2464.

Contact Us

Looking for additional help? Just click that blue button below for a range of ways to speak with us!

Contact Us