FAQs for Texas

Get the Answers for Your Important Electricity Questions

Cancel Service FAQs for Texas

  • How can I close my First Choice Power account?

    Moving If you are moving to a new address within the First Choice Power service area, you can transfer your service to your new address in your Online Account Manager or by calling our Customer Care team at 1-866-469-2464. If...

Contact Us

Looking for additional help? Just click that blue button below for a range of ways to speak with us!

Contact Us