What is Deposit Freedom®?
Simply put, it's your opportunity to get electricity with First Choice Power into your home without paying a deposit.
This is a plan available to people who are unable to pay the deposit required by one of our sister companies. If you choose Deposit Freedom®, you will be set up on a pre-paid plan with a variable rate. You have control over your usage and spending, which means … You Got This!
An added benefit for Deposit Freedom customers is the opportunity to ultimately enroll in one of First Choice Power's regular plans with monthly billed, but this time, there won't be a deposit requirement. In order to qualify, during the first sixty (60) consecutive calendar days after enrollment, all of the following conditions must be met:
- Account balance is greater than $0.00; and
- No service interruptions due to negative balance; and
- You make five (5) or less payments in a 30-day period during the first 60 days;
- Have no "Fraud Potential" based upon the credit check completed at signup for a regular plan; and
- No outstanding balance or uncollectable debt(s) owed to First Choice Power or any of our affiliated providers (including but not limited to: Direct Energy, CPL Retail Energy, WTU Retail Energy, or Bounce Energy).
Deposit Freedom — a great way to learn about First Choice Power and get electricity without a large up-front payment.
Looking for additional help? Just click that blue button below for a range of ways to speak with us!Contact Us