How do I update the credit card or debit card currently enrolled in Auto Pay?
To update your credit card or debit card enrolled in Auto Pay, please follow these instructions:
- Login to your First Choice Power Online Account Manager (www.firstchoicepower.com/Account).
- Hover over the Billing & Payments tab and Select Payment Methods.
- Click the radio button for the payment method that has expired and click the Edit button.
- Click the check box for I would like to update payment details.
- Enter the new Expiration Date, Security Code, and Zip Code.
- If you want to make this payment type your default method, please click the check box.
- Click the Update button.
You can also click Cancel if you decide you do not want to update your payment method.
If you received a new credit card with a new credit card number, please visit the How do I add a new credit card/debit card for my Auto Pay? FAQ.
IMPORTANT: We recommend that you remove Payment Methods that are not currently being used from your Online Account Manager. As an Auto Pay customer, we suggest only one Payment Method be stored on your profile.
Looking for additional help? Just click that blue button below for a range of ways to speak with us!Contact Us