FAQs for Texas

Get the Answers for Your Important Electricity Questions

How do I change an expired credit card or debit card being used for Auto Pay?

To change your expired credit card or debit card in Auto Pay, please follow these instructions:

  1. Login to your First Choice Power Online Account Manager (www.firstchoicepower.com/account).
  2. Hover over the Billing & Payments tab and click Payment Methods.
  3. Click the radio button for the payment method that has expired and click the Edit button.
  4. Click the check box for I would like to update payment details.
  5. Enter the new Expiration Date, Security Code, and Zip Code.
  6. If you want to make this payment type your default method, please click the check box.
  7. Click the Update button.

You can also click Cancel if you decide you do not want to update your credit card information.

Contact Us

Looking for additional help? Just click that blue button below for a range of ways to speak with us!

Contact Us