Why have I not received my First Choice Power bill?
Haven't received a bill? No worries! There are a few reasons why this may be happening. The generation of your bill depends upon when your meter is read by the Transmission Distribution Service Provider (TDSP, also known as the utility company) for your area and when that meter reading is delivered to First Choice Power.
- The TDSP might not have read your meter at this time.
- The TDSP might not have delivered your meter reading to First Choice Power. Please contact the TDSP to determine the meter read schedule for your service address.
- Per Texas Public Utilities Commission (PUC) regulation, First Choice Power does have up to 30 days after receiving your meter reading from your TDSP to generate your bill for any given billing cycle.
- There could be a discrepancy in the billing address we have on file for your account. Please log into your First Choice Power Online Account Manager to verify the billing address on file for your account.
- You are enrolled in Paperless Billing with First Choice Power, but the e-mail about your bill could have been placed in your spam/junk mail folder on accident.
- There could be a discrepancy in the e-mail address that we have on file for your account. Please log into your First Choice Power Online Account Manager to verify the e-mail address on file for your account.
To better determine what might have happened to your bill, please call Customer Service at 1-866-469-2464 so that you can speak with a representative for assistance.
Looking for additional help? Just click that blue button below for a range of ways to speak with us!Contact Us