How does a Deferred Payment Plan work with First Choice Power?
A Deferred Payment Plan (DPP) is an agreement between us and you as our customer that allows you to pay an outstanding balance in installments.
You can sign up for a DPP if you meet these five criteria:
- No Insufficient Funds payments in the last 30 days;
- No more than two (2) Insufficient Funds payments on your account in the last 12 months;
- No Broken Payment Extensions in the last 90 days;
- No Broken DPP's in the last six (6) months; and
- You make the required 50% Down payment.
You can only set up a DPP for your entire overdue balance. A DPP arrangement can be set up for two to five installments, all of equal amounts. The balance on your bill will show as "past due" until you have completely paid your DPP in full. Also, you are required to pay any and all normal monthly charges in addition to the agreed-upon DPP amount each month.
If you are interested in signing up for a DPP, please call Customer Service at 1-866-469-2464.
Looking for additional help? Just click that blue button below for a range of ways to speak with us!Contact Us