How do I make changes to or delete my Automatic Payment Rule?
You cannot make changes to an existing rule. You must delete the Automatic Payment Rule, update the payment method, and then add a new rule.
Updating the payment type attached to the Rule does not update the automatic payment rule. Your Automatic Payment will continue to use the old payment information.
To delete your Automatic Payment Rule, please do the following:
- Log into or register your Online Account Manager account at https://firstchoicepower.com/account.
- Select the "Make a Payment" button from the Homepage or the Billing and Payments tab.
- The Payment Center will open to the "Pay My Bill" page.
- Select the "Automatic Payments" link from the left side menu.
- Select the Automatic Payment rule by clicking on the Payment ID number from the table.
- Press the "Delete" button.
Note: Deleting a rule will not cancel any payments already scheduled.
Looking for additional help? Just click that blue button below for a range of ways to speak with us!Contact Us